According to the Energy Effiiciency Law 142/2010, EEA is the body responsible for training energy auditors, energy managers (under the EE law provisions), designers, buildings administrators, building evaluators, HVAC systems inspectors (under the EPB law).
This includes training, providing technical assistance with the involvement of national experts, employing tools to foster the adoption of relevant decisions and their enforcement:
• training on the Energy Management System - EN ISO 50001;
• training on steam system optimisation in industry;
• training on system optimisation for suppliers of steam equipment and systems;
• staff training on implementation of EMS based on EN ISO 50001;
• staff training on steam system optimisation;
• training on Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production (RECP) methods and techniques,etc.